JARED MARTINEZ, better known as
Want to be personally mentored by the FX Chief™?
- Founded Market Traders Institute, Inc. in 1994
- Creator of the Ultimate Traders Package on Demand™
- Author of "The 10 Essentials of Forex Trading"
- Creator of the Forex Mastery Course
- Known for his weekly mentorship sessions
Who is the FX Chief™?Jared F. Martinez is an author, Forex mentor, educator, and entrepreneur, as well as the founder and CEO of Market Traders Institute, Inc. (MTI). Jared established this global organization in 1994 with its headquarters in Lake Mary, Florida.
What is the FX Chief™ Up to?Jared is internationally known for his Forex Mastery Course and weekly Forex Mentorship Sessions in which he mentors Forex Traders on the psychological aspect of trading. He has also contributed to several publications and news outlets in this field, such as FX Television, Stocks & Commodities magazine, FXstreet.com and Active Trader.
Personally mentored by Stephen R. Covey (The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People), Jared is self-educated in the fields of psychology, forex equity management, foreign currency and commodity trading. He conducts twice weekly live mentoring to MTI clients in the Analyst on Demand chat room.
Goals & Accomplishments
Creator of Forex Training MaterialsJared is entrepreneur and founder of Market Traders Institute, Inc. (MTI). He is also the creator and author of several forex training materials, such as:
- Ultimate Traders Package on Demand™
- Forex Mastery Course
- Short-Term Ballistic “Scalping” Trading Class
- Long-Term “Swing” Trading Class
Author on Forex TradingHe is also the author of various Forex books, such as:
- The 10 Keys to Successful Trading (Download FREE Copy)
This eBook was designed to help you succeed in the Forex market, with charting methods and insights that could help you begin trading currencies immediately.
- The 10 Essentials of Forex Trading: The Rules for Turning Patterns into Profit(McGraw-Hill, January 2007) (Download FREE Chapter)
The 10 Essentials of Forex Trading shows you how to use charting methods to effectively relate market movements to trading patterns-and turn those patterns into profit.
- The Forex Mindset: The Skills and Winning Attitude You Need for More Profitable Forex Trading
(McGraw-Hill, July 2011)
The Forex Mindset prepares you to be a successful trader by helping you identify your unique psychological strengths and weaknesses and how you naturally behave in times of financial crisis.
Forex Years: 20
Most known for: Forex Mastery Course