Phase V, the final phase, is a 2-day experience, which was designed to help you apply what you’ve learned in the Ultimate Traders Package on Demand to a live environment. Have a Forex professional act as your guide to help you understand how to capture pips using multiple currencies, how to identify your trading style, and show you ways to prepare yourself to take on the live Forex market.
If you don’t have time in your schedule to attend our 2-day on-site class, attend from the comfort of your home with our on-site streaming class. Get live access to our class with multiple camera angles, live chat abilities, and more. Attend our webinar to learn more.
You’ve gone through four phases of education, we wouldn’t want you to lose touch with the basics when you’ve come this far.
- Review lessons one through six of the Ultimate Traders Package on Demand with the FX Chief™
- Get a firm grasp on the concepts and get prepared to take on the live market for yourself
- Follow along with some trading samples to give you a visual understanding
Identify Your Trading Style
With so many strategies, systems, time frames and currency pairs, how do you determine the best combination for you? To help you establish some consistency in your trading, the on-site class will help:
- Pinpoint your trading style using indicators such as your personal preferences, personality and lifestyle
- Provide more consistency in your trading
- Give you insight into continued education classes available to expand on your newfound trading style.
- Detailed Manual
Get the most out of your fifth and final phase with a detailed manual complete with instructions, rules and checklists.
- ForexTips.com Walk-Through
If you haven’t experience the benefits of ForexTips.com, find out what makes this one of MTI’s most-visited network sites.
Want to learn more about this phase and the complete Ultimate Traders Package on Demand? Fill out the information below to get more details.
Past results as represented in these testimonials are not necessarily indicative of future results or success. Testimonials may not be representative of all reasonably comparable students. Forex trading involves significant risk of loss and may not be suitable for all investors.