MTI Ends Charting Era While its Legacy Continues
Back in 2015, when we first launched the Ultimate Charting Software, we never could have imagined where it would take us almost seven years later.
- Over 25,000 subscribers have experienced the software since its launch
- Built from the ground-up, it would be MTI’s fully-owned and developed charting platform
- It led a Forex-first company into Stock trading and other asset classes
- Smart tools were introduced to save traders hours on analyzing the market
- And, it created a new standard for charting platforms by giving traders access to indicators, automations, workspaces and other tools – all from one platform
After years of service, however, we have decided to discontinue servicing the Ultimate Charting Software and focus on providing the technology suite with the best experience for our traders and other endeavors that will improve our traders’ lives.
As of Jan 1, 2022 , UCS users will no longer be able to login to the Ultimate Charting Software application.
Transitioning Charting Services
MTI is offering a complimentary SmartTrader plan that is equivalent to the students’ UCS plan as a smart and efficient alternative. Students are encouraged to reach out to their Continuing Education Specialist ASAP at 1-407-606-7304 to assist in transitioning existing charting services and systems over to SmartTrader.
This wasn’t an easy decision.
After all, UCS is full of memories for a lot of MTI team members and it has had an unwavering support from many traders in the MTI family.
Carrying on the Charting Legacy
Over the years, though, we’ve made a considerable effort to listen to all the feedback from our traders, our analysts and our founder, The FXCHIEF, to take everything they loved about UCS and to make sure the experience was carried on into SmartTrader.
We are confident that what SmartTrader has become today will provide a smarter and more efficient alternative to UCS with added features that are designed to:
- Fast-track your trading analysis with smarter tools – increase accuracy and save hours of work with tools designed by traders, for traders.
- Analyze the market from any device – sync to multiple devices, so that your analysis is never lost. Analyze a trade on mobile, copy a trading idea on desktop, and place the trade on a tablet seamlessly.
- Make your charting experience your own – customize your dashboard, so that tools, workspaces, indicators and trading rooms are easier for you to access.
- Add new systems and indicators in just a few clicks – with a marketplace built right into the application, enhancing the power of your charting experience has become easier than ever.
Tools like Smart Gauge Lite, Smart Analytics and Smart Fibonacci have changed the way traders have analyzed the market and are only available through SmartTrader. UCS users will have instant, complimentary access to these tools as a student of MTI’s.
Community Was Not Lost
We believe community is a huge reason traders are successful. UCS provided that and SmartTrader is designed to be the same. It allows traders to stay connected to an entire community online with the addition of idea-sharing and trading rooms. Now traders from around the world can share wisdom, success and hope.
Our commitment to our students’ success has not changed, and we will continue to offer tools designed to make their trading life easier.
UCS users are encouraged to reach out to their Continuing Education Specialist ASAP at 1-407-606-7304 to assist in transitioning existing charting services and systems over to SmartTrader. For more questions, please visit our FAQs page here.